miercuri, 9 mai 2012

About me and my blog

I started working with modelling clay approximatelly one and a half years ago, because I wanted to make my own home decorations, especially bull type terrier related ones. As I started to enjoy this activity more and more and because there weren't many such decorations available, I decided to start making some for others as well.
I like cute stuff, but only if it's got some personality, expressiveness, humour, irony, or even a dose of grotesque and macabre, anything from Alteau, through Bad Taste Bears, to Maria Rubinke.
I'm inspired by dogs, especially my Amstaffs - who are the perfect combination of cuteness, expressiveness, intelligence, humour, but also strength, courage and loyalty, punk and skinhead music and culture, movies that bring out the geek in me and books I'm having a hard time putting down.
I'm also open to other ideas, so if you want/imagine anything as a figurine/statue/illustration, feel free to contact me and, who knows, maybe I can make your dream come true!
missrhyne @ gmail.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu